We believe you’re only as good as the company you keep. And we’re proud to say we’re in good company. We are looking for driven and talented professionals to join our team. Check back frequently for the latest openings at Richett Media.
Position Title: Public Relations Coordinator
Status: Part-time; full-time advancement opportunity for the right candidate
▪ Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in English, Public Relations, Journalism or Communications
▪ 2+ years experience in corporate communications, journalism or public relations
▪ Superior written and verbal communication skills
▪ Demonstrates creativity, organizational skills and has the ability to handle a variety of projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
▪ Flexible schedule with availability on weekends, early mornings and evenings
▪ Experience working with media professionals and comfortable in public speaking situations
▪ Knowledge of social media and emerging communications trends and strategies
▪ Photography, graphic design, and basic WordPress experience a plus
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Public Relations Coordinator
Richett Media is honored to work with Michigan-based Team Schostak Family Restaurants to re-open more than 30 Applebee’s restaurants this past year. Grand Re-Opening celebrations have included celebrity guests, local and state leaders and more than $130,000 raised for non-profit organizations throughout Michigan.
Congratulations to our friends at Conduit Studio as they celebrate 13 years of business and an exciting expansion. The firm has also established a scholarship with Kendall College of Art and Design. Read all about their recent projects and success at Rapid Growth Media.
Despite the harsh West Michigan winter, Grand Rapids-based Doorganics is expanding service and celebrating record growth. The organic food delivery business was recently featured in MLive Media, Grand Rapids Business Journal, FOX 17 and on Blue Cross Blue Shield’s website, A Healthier Michigan. Keep an eye out for Doorganics in the next issue of REVUE Magazine!
Experience Grand Rapids, the city’s convention and visitors bureau, won two “Diamond Awards for Excellence” and a “Gold Honorable Mention” for Richett Media’s publicity work in public relations, marketing and collaboration from the Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE). The awards were presented at the MSAE’s 12th Annual Diamond Awards Banquet in Rochester on Wednesday, Sept. 18.
In the PR Campaign category, a “Diamond” was awarded for the bureau’s Meeting & Convention Awareness Campaign, in which Richett Media used public relations and video tactics to highlight meetings & conventions in Grand Rapids.
The Gold Honorable Mention for Innovative Collaboration was awarded for the “Cool Brews. Hot Eats” promotion, the city’s first ever winter food and beer event.
Richett Media coordinated publicity for the ten-day festival in which nearly 60 restaurants and breweries participated in the event that paired local beers with beer-themed menu offerings. Participants reported sales increases of 20 percent to 60 percent that week.
Learn more about the awards by checking out the MLive Media article here.